Tuesday, February 5, 2013

January Update

Hello! Time for an update. Was about to do a rant but I thought.. better not. Giving an update is much more fun. 


Smile From Within 2 was last Sunday. Had a lot of fun on stage with these girls and really happy to receive positive feedback:) (really appreciate the critical ones too) Always a joy to share the stage with my babies. Thank you to all who came.
Jesper is an angel sent from heaven seriously. The man behind it all. 



Hai...



Forever standing tall - Siren.
Retro love

Team Teddy Bear
Impresario heats were a few weeks back and we got into semis! Come support at Cathay on 17 feb afternoon :) I'm glad these girls roped me into their team despite not even knowing who I am. Anyway MJ classes have been pretty fun and if I must say, the best part of being in NTU. Really excited to start working on Dancetitude, and I think after March I wanna tone down all other dance stuff and just concentrate on MJ. A good balance. And a step to better self-management.

Went to watch Stacie's showcase the other day. Long time never see this girl. I miss Siew Yin and Stace. 

Tonight I have a show and the client has been the most anal pain in the ass (double whammy? :O) Let's get this over with quickly. Jia you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment