Okay I'm so irritated. There are just some people
in my course who tend to tick me off so easily. Am I being an angsty bitch?
Hmmm..
NO.
I just keep getting grouped with the wrong people
for tutorial.
There's this guy who is like a bulldozer. Serious. Doing group discussions with him makes me feel like an ant up against a cockroach. He'll just sprint through all his points with an overload of emotions and righteousness then end off with, "So anyone else? I think we should move on to the next question." What in the world.
He also got
really really (I mean really) worked up about getting a 4.0 GPA (Second Upper)
and not a First Class Honours.
I was like, "...what are you gonna do with a First Class Honours in lit?" And hello, 4.0 is what I got. Lol, being in the same league as me is not good enough for him...Okay la, I understand your disappointment in not getting ideal grades but it's not something you should explode over in the first sem of your 8 semester-long uni life. Chill :)
Just now he asked me, "How much of the book have you read?" I
was like, "First few pages," (trying to be funny) haha, then he
smugly said, "No wonder." "No wonder what?" I retorted
(calmly). "No wonder you have nothing to say." WAH KAO. I fricking
gave my points man. Steal your text then you know.
![]() |
| Nah I'm totally kidding. I won't steal your text. That's really mean. |
I
already tried to sit further away from him so that I don’t get grouped with him
but … just my luck. Next tutorial I will try again.
A few days ago I was slightly late for tutorial and the only table with seats was this table with two guys, so I left a space and sat down. They had already allocated the question numbers for each group to discuss. I looked at the question paper, then at the two of them for like, 2 minutes, and they were discussing between the two of them, in really hushed voices. “Uhm..page 48 uh… yeah there over there I think that answers the question right? I don’t know man… okay should be, oh over here also,” they whispered. I decided to ask them what question we were doing. After answering, they continued their secretive discussion. Wanted to tell them, “HEY! VOLUME UP A BIT PLEASE. THANKS.” So rude man.
Then in comes the third guy who sits next to the two of them. So I’m sitting between two empty chairs and opposite the three dudes. And he too, enters the secretive discussion. It was soooo bad.
![]() |
| I couldn't have chosen a meme more apt. |
I just decided to do the work myself. Gosh some people don’t know how to conduct a group discussion.
Keith said maybe I smelled... -_-





No comments:
Post a Comment