Sunday, May 27, 2012

The National Youth Envirolympics Challenge 2012

HI YALL,

I would just like to say a big thank you on behalf of SIREN for coming down to City Sq Mall despite rehearsals/work and other commitments. Thank you for braving the long wait & hyping us up during the performance itself. Thank you to all the ITM peeps - Yong Zhi (who mistook City Sq Mall for United Sq but nonetheless still made it on time!! Cab is a good friend indeed.), Keith, Josh, Steffi, Alex, Jared, Min Ying, Liz (did I miss anyone out? Sorry if I did!), Jewel, Timo, SirenNatie, Jon.

Thank you JANE TOR for inviting us to perform for the event once again. :)

So the performance got pushed more than an hour back due to having to buffer the time for the Guest-of-Honour (GOH) to arrive... SORRY UH. Everyone who had to make sacrifices because of the goh.

The performance itself was not bad! It was awkward when we were trying to sex it up with a vast ocean of children staring up at us, so I shifted my gaze to the nearby alternative option: the GOH & friends. Still weird but at least I'm not giving parents the wrong idea. Or less of it uh. I think it was one of our better runs for this item so well done team! :) WheeWhoo!

Post-show picture! Our shiny foreheads tells of our all out-ness heheh.
It was a good day today. Video soon to be up!

Go green & go grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment