Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WHAT IS MY PURPOSE??

Okay this is not gonna be a post about my purpose in life. -.-

Had a meltdown today; one of my overly-tired, self-pitying moments that I'd later question regretfully but substantiate with the knowledge of its therapy. Basically I cracked (maybe it's a burn out?) because I was overwhelmed with all the stuff I had to get done on top of school and knowing that even as I am so insufficiently rested, I will not get the relief I need anytime soon.

I need to know what I'm working for, what my priorities are, what I want to achieve this year. And I think dance wise, the answer to my priorities is very simple. I just need to ask myself what I enjoy and what is important to me, because I know of myself that mostly, my heart leads, not my mind.

Dance wise, these make the top of my list now. (In no particular order)

- In The Making
- Lambado
- Siren
- Other gigs under DCA

Studies will share the top priority next to ITM I guess. Now that I'm in uni and it's not like secondary school or JC mid-years that don't count for anything; every exam counts, and it kind of determines a large portion of my future. Simply, I have more at risk now.

What do I want to achieve?

An awesome ITM, impactful Lambado showcase, to do well for Siren's performances and competition, and learn and have fun through DCA's gigs.

Other than that, the stuff that I don't really place as my priorities, I'll just make do and go with it until the time comes to make a decision whether to carry on or not. I'll try to make it work first. Yes.

:) I'm thankful for the people around me today, who let me know it's okay.

I really can't wait for Christmas too.

Until then, let's not let Christmas be the only season of giving and live generously every day.
Haha so positive.


K, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment